President Bush: Don't Let the Door Hit You In the Ass

Friday, October 29, 2004

9/11 Gave Him Balls to Get Out of Daddy's Shadow

pre-9/11 background where it all began; weapons were nothing compared to Bush41's shadow

According to Herskowitz, "two years before the September 11 attacks, presidential candidate George W. Bush was already talking privately about attacking Iraq."In 1999, Bush said to Herskowitz, "My father had all this political capital built up when he drove the Iraqis out of Kuwait and he wasted it. If I have a chance to invade.... if I had that much capital, I'm not going to waste it. I'm going to get everything passed that I want to get passed and I'm going to have a successful presidency."

http://russbaker.com/Guerrilla%20News%20Network%20-%20Bush.htm

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

George Bush: Don't Let The Door Hit You In The Ass