President Bush: Don't Let the Door Hit You In the Ass

Friday, October 29, 2004

Those Smart Little Black 'W' Stickers are So.....

By now you've noticed the quietly dignified little 'W The President' stickers on vehicles. There are a variety of possible interpretations, here's a few of mine:

1) "That's smug with a little 's'

2) "I'm above all that overt screaming stuff in color used by the commoners; it goes against my privledged upbringing"

3) "My head is so far up my ass, my tonsils obstruct the view of all critical news items"

They're in love with who they think Bush43 is; they dare not consider a single flaw because that could only lead to dozens more and then they'd (gasp) have to be honest with themselves about the monster they've adopted and encouraged as their own."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

George Bush: Don't Let The Door Hit You In The Ass